Latest News & Events
Every time summer gets here, we can’t wait to get our bucket list made that will include all our best adventures for the summer, trying out new things, and living life carefree. With less than 30 days left of summer, for most of us, now is the perfect time to fit in any last minute bucket list items you had! Summer ’17 has been all about time spent with family and friends, preparing ourselves for the upcoming school year, and doing things we never thought possible last summer. All in all, it has been one for the books! Time to go out with a bang!
1. Here are a few last minute bucket list items you can add to your impressive list-
2. Enjoy live music at your county or state...
Helpful Move-out Tips to Avoid Any Potential Charges
Moving can be very stressful so we wanted to provide you with a few tips to make move-out day a little easier.
Things to do before the move
• Go to usps.com to have your mail forwarded
• Cancel or redirect any deliveries or subscriptions
• Back up your files! You never know what can happen to your computer during a move
• Check for any packages at the office
• Transfer any utilities, cable, water, etc. if applicable
• Arrange for movers or moving help
• Eat any perishable food you have
Cleaning the Apartment –
• Floors – Vacuum or sweep floors prior to checkout...
The start of a new school year is an exciting time for every student Bearcats, but it also means you’ll have a packed schedule and a to-do list 100 miles long. We’d like to make it a little easier for you to keep up with so, we’ve put together some important dates to get you through syllabus week at Binghamton University:
• Move in day at University Lofts: August 20, 2017
• Classes Start for (roadrunners): August 23, 2017
• Add/Drop Deadline for any classes that might not be the right fit is (Be careful though, make sure you still have enough hours to be a full time student): September 5, 2017
• The first day off, we know you need it: September 4, 2017- Labor...