Latest News & Events
We can almost hear the pipe bands now! Join us Saturday morning March 4th from 11-1 in the lobby! We will have free snacks for all of our residents to get you fueled up for your favorite Binghamton tradition. Dress warm and stay safe! We hope you all have a great time!
It’s still early in the semester! Start it off right by following these tips:
• Set Goals
• Read the Syllabus! You will know ahead of time what to study so you can be prepared for lectures.
• Don’t skip class. This might sound obvious, but it’s so easy to sleep in instead of going to class. Don’t do it!
• Leave time to relax! You need time to de-stress, so make sure you leave time in your schedule.
• Exercise. Exercise gives you energy and puts you in a better mood. Why not take some time to use the gym here at University Lofts?
Check out the full list and tips here:...
Welcome back! Now that the holidays and New Year’s Eve have come and gone, it’s time to focus on 2017. It takes 21 days to build a habit, so why not get started now on your best year yet! Here are some habits and experiences from Success to consider for 2017:
• Make a life-goal list of things you want to achieve
• Find a mentor
• Make time for friends and family
• Plan a trip
• Donate unwanted items
Check out the full list at http://www.success.com/article/44-ways-to-kick-start-your-new-year