Latest News & Events
Now that Labor Day has come and gone, it is official…summer is coming to an end.
Hopefully you finished filling your bucket list, because as the fun of summer sets in the distance the fun of the new school year rises.
It seems like it wasn’t that long ago that the start of school was a combination of the excitement of back to school shopping and the anxiety of a new classroom.
Things are different now, aren’t they? This year there might not be a new wardrobe coming (and if there is it’s filled with Bearcat gear) and you’re in a new classroom every hour.
This year anxiety is replaced with just excitement. This is your year. This year, you can do anything....
Every time summer gets here, we can’t wait to get our bucket list made that will include all our best adventures for the summer, trying out new things, and living life carefree. With less than 30 days left of summer, for most of us, now is the perfect time to fit in any last minute bucket list items you had! Summer ’17 has been all about time spent with family and friends, preparing ourselves for the upcoming school year, and doing things we never thought possible last summer. All in all, it has been one for the books! Time to go out with a bang!
1. Here are a few last minute bucket list items you can add to your impressive list-
2. Enjoy live music at your county or state...
Helpful Move-out Tips to Avoid Any Potential Charges
Moving can be very stressful so we wanted to provide you with a few tips to make move-out day a little easier.
Things to do before the move
• Go to usps.com to have your mail forwarded
• Cancel or redirect any deliveries or subscriptions
• Back up your files! You never know what can happen to your computer during a move
• Check for any packages at the office
• Transfer any utilities, cable, water, etc. if applicable
• Arrange for movers or moving help
• Eat any perishable food you have
Cleaning the Apartment –
• Floors – Vacuum or sweep floors prior to checkout...
- 1 of 15