Latest News & Events
Helpful Move-out Tips to Avoid Any Potential Charges
Moving can be very stressful so we wanted to provide you with a few tips to make move-out day a little easier.
Things to do before the move
• Go to usps.com to have your mail forwarded
• Cancel or redirect any deliveries or subscriptions
• Back up your files! You never know what can happen to your computer during a move
• Check for any packages at the office
• Transfer any utilities, cable, water, etc. if applicable
• Arrange for movers or moving help
• Eat any perishable food you have
Cleaning the Apartment –
• Floors – Vacuum or sweep floors prior to checkout...
The start of a new school year is an exciting time for every student Bearcats, but it also means you’ll have a packed schedule and a to-do list 100 miles long. We’d like to make it a little easier for you to keep up with so, we’ve put together some important dates to get you through syllabus week at Binghamton University:
• Move in day at University Lofts: August 20, 2017
• Classes Start for (roadrunners): August 23, 2017
• Add/Drop Deadline for any classes that might not be the right fit is (Be careful though, make sure you still have enough hours to be a full time student): September 5, 2017
• The first day off, we know you need it: September 4, 2017- Labor...
The beauty in the month of May is not just the small changes that let you know Spring is almost over and Summer is right around the corner, but also all the different days you should add to your calendar to celebrate. There are many different occasions worth mentioning that happen within the 31 days of May, but listed below are a few of our favorites and why:
May Day- celebrated on May 1st, is a different celebration depending on where you are in the world on that day. No matter where you are though, use this day to take a moment to smell the flowers blooming around you and smile into the atmosphere.
Cinco de Mayo- celebrated on May 5th, not to be confused with the...
- 1 of 14